1. Best travels - GUATEMALA , Tanzania, Bali , Croatia & Israel - so far
2. Favorite pets - FP's mascots - Duke & Ella
3. What I'm grateful for - to still feel like a kid
4. Pastimes - tennis, mah Jong, shopping & cooking for loved ones
5. My last supper - pasta & wine
Paul Dahmen, Chloe Amelia, Josetta Sbeglia, Helene Brown, Norma Ibarra
Lead Art Advisor
1. I rarely (very rarely) get bored
2. I LOVE nature, hiking and colors
3. My perfect imaginary pet would be a Purple Camel or
4. I have a soft spot for everything and anything vintage
5. I have an olive tree named Honey in front of my house. When I come home I say "Honey I'm home"
Chloe Amelia Brown
Executive Art Advisor
1. I would love to sail around the world stopping wherever the wind blows
2. My favorite place to be is near or in the water, any water
3. So many restaurants…trying new foods of all ethnicities
4. My bad habit is ice cream in bed
5. My goal is to live to be healthy and active at 100 years old
Chloe Amelia Brown
1. What are your nicknames? Clo, Lola, and ChloBear
2. Strangest thing I believed as a child? That my parents would build a roller coaster in my backyard for my sister and I
3. One guilty pleasure I enjoy too much to give up? Eating ice cream sandwiches and carrot cake
4. All-time favorite town or city? Why? Barcelona because it has the vibe of a city and is on the beach
5.. When do you find yourself singing? In the car on a sunny day, usually on a Friday afternoon!
1. My greatest accomplishment - Raising two wonderful children into two beautiful , caring adults
2. My guilty pleasure - Shopping for purses
3. Where is my happy Place - Early morning sitting at the beach watching the waves and drinking coffee.
4 My favorite Holiday - Thanksgiving. I enjoy spending time with my family, and the food is not too bad either
5. My favorite color - Purple
"I started Fresh Paint in 1980 and have expanded into what we have today, a very clean working establishment that I am very proud of. Raised in an artistic, real estate development family, Fresh Paint provided the perfect creative and business outlet for me. For someone who has always dreamed in color, FPAA is my passion."
"My love for art brought me to Fresh Paint in 2005. I’m passionate about my job and the creative platform Fresh Paint offers. My twelve year background of project management and framing expertise allows me to orchestrate everything from a small residential project to a large scale hospitality development. My approach to every project is open and relaxed. Attention to detail and working as a team are vital in producing great results. Being technologically savvy allows me an additional avenue for creativity that benefits my clients’ needs."
"I joined Fresh Paint in 1985, bringing with me a corporate background and people skills along with my contemporary art knowledge to create FPAA. I am the firms’ contact working with art dealers and consultants, managing a broad spectrum of corporate, hospitality and residential projects. Both Josetta and I got our voice training in New York but we are not sisters."
"Growing up in creative family who were avid art collectors, I knew my future would be in the art world. I am committed to providing impeccable service, artwork packages, customer service, and support for my clients. My objective is that my clients experience easy access to thousands of selections for all their fine artwork needs for all types of projects. Also, that each client is left satisfied by their experience in doing business with me as a consultant of Fresh Paint Art Advisors."
"For almost ten years, I have had the pleasure of being part of the FPAA team. As the “ringmaster” and organizer, I am involved in the moving parts of each project facilitating billing, crating and shipping, as well as all related documentation. My responsibilities include bookkeeping and daily operations for our active staff of circus entertainers. You know how these creative people can be."
"Since 2004, I have worked at FPAA to develop a comprehensive art management system. I supervise the receipt, documentation and storage of over 10,000 works of art in-house. My attention to detail and knowledge of artistic materials ensures that each work of art receives proper care. I am proud to be part of a strong women led team at FPAA."
- Christina Anne, Art Management Supervisor
OUR SPACE AND FRIENDS
Harry Moody, Josetta Sbeglia
Artist Lisa Bartleson (center) with Chloe and Helene
Lux Magazine Rep, Seth Ellis, Artist Christina Craemer
Matt Gleason, H. Brown, Philip Nardulli
Elizabeth Orleans & Peter Frank
Shana Mabari, Marlene Picard
MOAH Director Andi Campognone & Art Photographer Eric Minh Swinson
Matt Gleason, Elizabeth Orleans & Peter Frank
Artists Julia Nee Chu, Betty Gold & Lisa Bartleson with Seth Ellis, Helene Brown and Josetta Sbeglia